Tarryn completed her Audiology undergraduate degree in 2008 and her Masters in Audiology in 2013. She is currently completing her PhD in Audiology through the University of Pretoria.
Tarryn has a specific interest in Vertigo/Balance and Dizziness, Hearing Aids and Paediatric hearing assessment.
She was fortunate to be the Trainer at one of the major international hearing aid manufacturing companies and enjoyed traveling to various countries to bring the knowledge of new and exciting technology back to South Africa.
- The AB Clemens Award for Outstanding Research in Audiology
- The Susan Swart Award for the Best Student in Audiology
- The South African Association of Audiology Award for Outstanding Clinical Work in Audiology
- South African Association of Audiologists
- Health Professions Council of South Africa